Cadet College was first settled in the pre-Partition, pre-Independence time so as to help the push to indigenise the officer corps of the British Indian Army, a reward to the social classes that had given steadfast help to the British Empire's war endeavors in the 1914-1918 First World War and which consequently anticipated more noteworthy open doors for interest at larger amounts.
The first to be built up was the Prince of Wales Royal Indian Military College (RIMC) in March 1922 at Doon Valley which was then in Punjab Province (presently the Indian territory of Uttarkhand) following the serious troubles in acknowledgment and modification looked by the principal clump of South Asian cadets sent legitimately to Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in England.
RIMC was lost with the segment of the nation and the military in August 1947 and turned into the Indian Republic's Rashtriya Indian Military College. The main cadet school to be worked by the recently settled Pakistan Army was the Punjab Cadet College Hasanabdal, Attock District in Punjab in 1954. Faujdarhat Cadet College was worked in Chittagong, at that point in East Pakistan in 1958.
In 1922 the British Indian Army additionally settled the King George Royal Indian Military Schools (KGRIMS) at Jhelum and Jalandhar cantonments in Punjab Province for the different reasons for giving training to the children of the enrolled men and Other Ranks of the Army. Schools opened between 1925-1930 at Jhelum, Jullundhar, and Ajmer. In 1945 two more King George Royal Indian Military Colleges were begun at Belgaum and Bangalore by King George VI.
Address: Cadet College Pano Aqil Post Office Tharechani/Sangi Taluka Pano Aqil District Sukkur.
Tel: 071-570070/ 071-5700720