A government/public sector department under the Govt of Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan, advertised the permanent jobs in the daily Mashriq newspaper, dated 2022-01-08 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Forest and Wildlife Department.
Basic requirements for the Mohmand jobs 2022:
Basic facilities in Forest and Wildlife Department Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- Must have a Metric degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Security Jobs in Mohmand:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Behind M.A,O College? Sanda Rd, Islampur .
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-01-21.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Wild Life watchers jobs in Mohmand and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.