A government/public sector department under the Govt of Balochistan, Pakistan, advertised the permanent jobs in the daily jang newspaper, dated 2022-01-01 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Government Printing and Stationery Department Quetta.
Basic requirements for the Quetta jobs 2022:
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Engineer
- Store keeper
- Gate Keeper
- Time Keeper
- Photocopy Machine Operator
- Junior Computer Operator
- Proof Reader
- Copy Writer
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Press Man
Basic facilities in Government Printing and Stationery Department Quetta Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Balochistan.
- Must have a Intermediate degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Administration Jobs in Quetta:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Government Printing and Stationery Department Block No.9 Balochistan Secretariat Zarghon Road Quetta.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-02-19.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Clerk jobs in Quetta and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.