Law and parliamentary affairs department balochistan interview 2023 correction
|Date Posted:||Friday 24th of March 2023|
|Hiring Organization:||Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Saturday 8th of April 2023|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
- Naib Qasid
Basic requirements for the Quetta jobs 2023:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate's Province.
- Must have a Primarydegree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department Balochistan Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Legal Jobs in Quetta:Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Block#11, Room#65 Civil Secretariat Quetta
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 08-04-2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Driver jobs in Quetta and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Latest Law and parliamentary affairs department balochistan interview 2023 correction AdvertisementDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.