A government/public sector department under the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the contract jobs in the daily nwaiwaqt newspaper, dated 2022-01-14 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Livestock and Dairy Development Department Bahawalnagar.
Basic requirements for the Bahawalnagar jobs 2022:
Basic facilities in Livestock and Dairy Development Department Bahawalnagar Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Literate degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Human Resource Jobs in Bahawalnagar:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Livestock and Dairy Development Department Bahawalnagar, Punjab..
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-02-04.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Cattle Attendant jobs in Bahawalnagar and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.