A government/public sector department under the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the permanent jobs in the daily nwaiwaqt newspaper, dated 2022-01-13 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC.
Basic requirements for the Islamabad jobs 2022:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical technician
- Web Developer
- Senior Scientist
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Transport and Handling Technical Engineer
- Building and Renovation Project Manager
- Beam Physicist
- Hvac Maintenance Technician
- Electromechanical Engineer
- Senior General Safety Engineer
- Computing Fellowship
- Electron Beam Welding Technician
- Technical Studentships
Basic facilities in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Masters degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Technical Jobs in Islamabad:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, P.O. Box 1114, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-01-31.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Computing Fellowship jobs in Islamabad and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.