pakistan red crescent society prcs field jobs in islamabad 2021
|Date Posted:||Saturday 10th of April 2021|
|Education Requirements:||Masters in Education|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS|
|Experience Required:||03 Years|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Wednesday 21st of April 2021|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
- Youth and Volunteer Officer
Basic requirements for the Islamabad jobs 2023:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate's Province.
- Must have a Masters in Educationdegree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Pakistan Red Crescent Society PRCS Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Marketing Jobs in Islamabad:Please follow these simple steps:
Pakistan Red Crescent Society
PRCS Jobs in Islamabad
|Youth & Volunteer Officer||Masters with 03 years of working experience|
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should apply online at the given address before the due date.
- For further process please read the advertisement carefully.
- Postal Address: HRD, National Headquarters, Sector H-8, Islamabad
- Phone: 051 - 9250404-05
- Website: prcs.org.pk
If you are interested in applying for the Youth and Volunteer Officer jobs in Islamabad and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Latest pakistan red crescent society prcs field jobs in islamabad 2021 AdvertisementDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.