A government/public sector department under the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the contract jobs in the daily The Nation newspaper, dated 2022-01-07 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Govt of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore.
Basic requirements for the Lahore jobs 2022:
Basic facilities in Govt of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Lahore Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Masters degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Medical Jobs in Lahore:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Govt Of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 35-A GOR-II Bahawalpur House Ferozepur Road Lahore.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-01-25.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the LHV jobs in Lahore and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.