punjab economic research institute jobs 2019
|Date Posted:||Friday 23rd of August 2019|
|Education Requirements:||Masters in English|
|Hiring Organization:||Punjab Economic Research Institute|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Friday 6th of September 2019|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
- Accounts Officer
- Associate Research Fellow
- Assistant Research Fellow
- Procurement Specialist
Basic requirements for the Lahore jobs 2023:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate's Province.
- Must have a Masters in Englishdegree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Punjab Economic Research Institute Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Management Jobs in Lahore:Please follow these simple steps:
Application form available at this website.peri.punjab.gov.pk/jobs.
Send the application form along with all attested copies of educational certificates, transcript, CNIC, domicile, 1 photo at a given address.
Address: Punjab Economic Research Institute, P and D Board, Government Of Punjab, 48-Civic Centre, Johar Town, Lahore.
Tel: 042-99233441Latest Jobs In Punjab Economic Research Institute
If you are interested in applying for the Vice Chancellor jobs in Lahore and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Latest punjab economic research institute jobs 2019 AdvertisementDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.