A government/public sector department under the Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, advertised the project jobs in the daily Mashriq newspaper, dated 2022-01-14 for the interested candidates
who want to work with Wildlife Teb Billion Tree Tsunami Programme Wildlife Component Kpk.
Basic requirements for the Peshawar jobs 2022:
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sub divisional officer
- Instructor Driving
Basic facilities in Wildlife Teb Billion Tree Tsunami Programme Wildlife Component Kpk Jobs:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Must have a Bachelor degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
How to apply for these Administration Jobs in Peshawar:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Wildlife Teb Billion Tree Tsunami Programme Wildlife Component Kpk, Peshawar..
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-02-04.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Junior Clerk jobs in Peshawar and falling
on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.