Ahsaas Rashan Program
The government of Pakistan is giving subsidies in rashan with the name of Ahsaas Rashan Program. Eligible people can take Rs.1000/- discount on the shopping of Lentils, Flour, Ghee and Cooking Oils. This Rashan Program facility will be available at the registered super stores by the National Bank of Pakistan. 120 billion rupees are designated for the Sasta Rashan Program by the Government of Pakistan.
Click Here: Ahsaas Kafalat Program
Who is eligible for Ahsaas Rashan Program
- Pakistani residents with a salary less than 50000 are eligible for this Rashan Program. Government servants with a salary less than 31000 are eligible for the Ahsaas Sasta Rashan Program.
- Every family can apply for the facility. Government requests to apply for only one member from the family.
- Only registered members can get this facility.
- Mobile sim cards should be on the name of the registered person.
Click Here: Sasta Petrol and Sasta Diesels Package
How to registered for Ahsaas Rashan Program
Pakistan Residents can register themself with following simple steps.
- Type your CNIC on your mobile and send it to 8171.
- A member of the family should send this message to those who have the registered sim card on his/her CNIC.
- After the verification department will send a message of confirmation.
Ahsaas Rashan program registration for Shopkeepers
- Interested shopkeepers should registered themselves on the Ahsaas Rashan Portal only.
- Shopkeeper must have account and android phone.
- Shopkeepers can open their accounts at the nearest NBP branch.
- Selected shopkeepers will receive 8% commission amount with the subsidy daily basis.
- This amount will be transferred in their account within 48 hours.
- Taxes will not apply on 8% commission.
- Shopkeepers can win Cars, Motorcycles, mobile phones and other luxury items with lucky draws by the government.
Click Here: Ahsaas Rashan Program Portal