CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test 2023
MCQ Based Preliminary Test MPT for Special CSS Competitive Examination application submission started now. The last date for FPSC MPT Test is 02-01-2023. For more information please scroll down and read the advertisement/Public notice from the competent authority.
Important Notice about Special CSS Competitive Examination 2023 (update on 15-03-2023)
Reference to the FPSC public notice date 23-02-2023 published on the official website of FPSC the date for submission of online application has been extended. The due date for MPT Test registration is 21-03-2023. For more information scroll down and download the Special CSS Competitive examination latest notice. [New]
Federal Public Service Commission FPSC published an advance public notice on its official website about CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test (MPT). The basic purpose of this MCQ-based test is to filter the candidates for the CSS CE 2022. According to a well-reputed website candidates for the CSS, and CE increased over the period. Govt decided to filter the candidate with this Preliminary test which is based on MCQs. The competent authority has announced the application submission date of MPT for the CSS exam. Interested candidates can apply from 08th August 2022 to 22nd August 2022.
The candidates who want to apply for the CSS CE 2022 would appear in this test and should be passed and then they will eligible to sit in CSS CE 2022.
Click Here: Online CSS Preparation
The following points will help you to understand the procedure of this test.
- MPT will be effective from CSS CE 2022.
- Mandatory Qualifying Test for appearing in main written CSS CE 2022.
- Appearance in MPT will not be counted as a chance.
- MPT will comprise 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ) of one mark each.
- No negative marking.
- The duration will be 200 minutes.
- Qualifying threshold: overall 33% marks (66/200).
- Answer key will be uploaded on the FPSC website on the same day after the conclusion of the test.
- Candidates will be allowed to take a carbon copy of the answer sheet.
- MPT will be the knowledge-based test.
- The score of MPT will be valid only for the same year's CSS CE and will not be counted towards overall marks determining the final merit position.
- The cut-off date to determine eligibility in terms of age, qualification, domicile, etc. is 31-12-2021.
- The fee for MPT will be Rs. 500/- (Non-refundable)
CSS MCQ Based Preliminary Test MPT Syllabus
For detail visit the FPSC website: fpsc.gov.pk/css2022
|Islamic Studies / Civics & Ethics||20|
|Urdu: Grammer Usage, Translation||20|
|English: Vocabulary, Grammar usage, Comprehension||50|
Non-Muslims may opt either for civics & ethics or Islamic studies.
- All graduates having at least 2nd division in bachelor's degree and between the age of twenty-one to thirty years on the cut-off date 31st December 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Two years of age relaxation is admissible to the categories specified in CSS CE Rules 2019.
Tentative Dates to Remember for MCQ Tests:
|Advertisement||14th November 2021|
|Online applications for prelim MCQ test||14th November - 15th December 2021|
|Conduct of test & posting of answer key on web||20th February 2022|
|Official result announcement||7th March 2022|
|Forms & Documents from MCQ test qualifiers||8th - 25th March 2022|
|Main written examination (commencement date)||15th May 2022|
Except for MPT, there will be no changes in the main written examination scheme and syllabus of the CSS Competitive Examination.
Test Preparation MaterialDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.