International Ph.D. Scholarship 2022-23
Chief Minister Merit Scholarship CMMS program announced the International Ph.D. scholarships for the candidates who want to take admission in top 50 universities of the world and their subjects should be life sciences, medical, engineering and technology, natural sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. The last date for the submission of the application for the CMMS Program is 31-03-2022. Please do not wait for the last date, apply now.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Scholarship in PEEF
If you want to get the for Ph.D. you should read the following eligibility criteria first.
- University must be in the top 50 universities of world which you have selected.
- Subjects should be ( life sciences, medical, engineering and technology, natural sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities).
- Must not be less than 60% marks in all over the educational career.
- Income should be less than or equal to 2 lac.
- Age should be 35 years old on (31-03-2022).
- If a candidate has already taken any foreign scholarship is not eligible for this opportunity.
How to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship
If you fall on the eligibility criteria you should download the application form from the following link and submit it to the PEEF office before the due date.
Download Form: Download CMMS Form Here
Note for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship
- The selected candidate cannot late this scholarship till next year.
- Faculty members of Public Sector Institutes are not eligible for CMMS Program.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Punjab domicile.
- Admission and Visa are the responsibility of candidates.
- PEEF department can accept or reject any application or all procedures at any time.
PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Inter and Graduation
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF announced the PEEF 2022 Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation students. If you passed your metric or SSC exam in 2021 and you are falling on the following criteria you can apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022. The due date for the application for PEEF Scholarship is 31st March 2022. For details please read the advertisement. For online apply please scroll down and click on the link.
Special Quota Educational Scholarship for Intermediate and graduation students is now started for the year 2022. The basic purpose of this scholarship is to facilitate those needy students who cannot afford study expenses. If you are deserving and want to carry your study up this is a golden chance for you to apply for before 31st March 2022.
PEEF Scholarship Application Form Download
Interested and eligible candidates should download the PEEF application form from the website or click on the link below.
Download Here: Download PEEF Application Form Here
Eligibility for PEEF Scholarship 2022
- This opportunity is for Orphans (candidates whose father has been passed away).
- Children of Grade 1-4 Government employees.
- Disabled Candidates
- Children of Martrayed in Terrorist Attack
Qualification Eligibility for PEEF Scholarship 2022
- All the applicants who have cleared Inter / Matric exams 2021 with at least 60% marks are welcome to apply.
- Candidates should not get less than 60% marks through academic careers.
- Applicants who mentioned monthly family income (Including self, spouse, and family) is equal to or less than 23,000/ are eligible for applying.
How to apply online for PEEF Scholarships
- Eligible candidates should open the website: and apply online.
- Candidates should submit a form online.
- The due date for the submission of the application form online is 31-03-2022.
- Late and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Apply Here: PEEF Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
Please open the above-mentioned website and read the instructions and then apply online for PEEF Scholarship 2022.