Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship for Students 2021
The government of Punjab announced in today’s newspapers 16-10-2021 the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship for the candidate’s locale in Punjab. Govt of Punjab trying to facilitate the students who are poor and cannot afford their fees and other study expenses. This is a great initiative taken by the Govt of Punjab. Govt is providing approx. 15,000 scholarship for intermediate and undergraduate level amounting to Rs. 1.0 Billion / annum. Candidates can avail of the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship on a merit base and need basis. The distribution formula is 50% on merit and 50% on a need basis. There is a 10% quota for the children of Govt employees who are working on a scale from 1-4.
The important thing is the candidates/students who have passed their Intermediate/HSSC from public sector institutes and studied in public sector institutes are eligible. This scholarship is not for Private candidates. The detailed eligibility criteria is given below.
Who can apply for Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship?
There are three categories that will help you to find that you are eligible or not. Please read this article carefully. All the answers are here.
- General Eligibility Criteria
- Need Base Eligibility Criteria
- Merit Base Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be from the Punjab Province and have domicile of Punjab.
- Applicant should be a student of public sector college and should be a 1st-year student. It means students from private institutes are not eligible and students from public sector institutes who have pass 1st year are also not eligible.
- One more rule is the students should be passed their matriculation from the public sector institute. If you have passed the metric from the private institute and now took admission in the public sector institute, you are not eligible.
- Your marks should be at least 60% in matriculation and in 2019 and 2020. If candidates having low marks percentage or passed their matriculation before 2019 are not eligible.
- If a candidate already availing of any scholarship he/she is not eligible.
- Your class attendance should be 75%. If your classes attendance is less than 75% you are not eligible.
Need Base Criteria:
If you want to apply on need-based for this REHMATUL LIL ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIP you should take care of the following points. When you will apply Govt or your institute can verify the details given by you so be careful.
- If your parents earned less than 25000 per month then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible.
- If your parents have more than 5 acres of agricultural land or 5 marlas urban property you are not eligible for a need-based scholarship.
How to verify the candidates who have applied for the Rehmatul Lil Alameen scholarship?
I have warned you before please do not provide any fake information which involves you in trouble because you will verify from three sources. One is your principal, the second one is the Deputy Commissioner of your district which will verify the information given by you and the third one is your concerned Board.
How to apply for Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship
The candidates who are eligible for Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship should apply online at the Higher Education Department website. Online applications will be accepted only. You can get recent updates about scholarships from the official website of HED. Click below the link for the online application.
Click here: Online Apply for Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship
News and UpdatesDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.