How to apply for Sehat Card Sehat Sahulat Program
Sehat Card Sehat Insaaf Card is a big health facility for the poor families of Pakistan who cannot afford medical treatment. We will teach you how to apply for the Sehat Card facility. Sehat Sahulat Hospital List is available here. You can eligibility for
Sehat Sahulat Program
Govt of Pakistan takes a very great initiative for the poor families who are living under the poverty line. According to the Munnu Bhai column in the newspaper, 40% of people in Pakistan are facing poverty. Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf PTI announced the Sehat Sahulat Program for low-income families. If you have a Sehat Sahulat card then you can easily receive health services in many Public and Private Hospitals across the designated regions. For more information about the Sehat Sahulat Card, you can call on the helpline at 080009009. A family can take treatment of Rs.60,000/- to Rs. 300,000/- per anum.
How to apply for Sehat Insaaf Card (updated on 16-06-2022)
I will share my personal experience with you. I SMS my CNIC on the given number 8500 and recieved a message that i am not eligible for Sehat Sahulat Program. I call at the help line because my salary is also under Rs.50,000/-, they inform me that please go to NADRA and update your data and you will be eligible for Insaaf Sehat Card.
I updated my marital record on the NADRA system. After 02 months I again checked and found it not eligible. Then I called the helpline and request them to make me eligible for the Sehat Card. They told me dear your record will be updated after 06 months because the department updated their record after 06 months. I request them again and they told me to contact the Sehat Card agent available in the hospital. They will help you to register for Sehat Sahulat Card. I followed their instruction and I got registration for Sehat Sahulat Card.
I suggest you contact the Sehat Card official available in the hospital and request them to help you during registration. They will help you in this regard In sha Allah.
Add you family members in your record from NADRA for free health facility.
Click Here: 786 Program Online Registration Check - Sasta Petrol, Sasta Diesel Relief Package
List of Covered Diseases in Sehat Insaaf Card
You can take treatment of the following diseases under the Sehat Sahulat Card.
- Accident and Emergencies
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Neurosurgical Diseases
- Gynae and obstetrics
- All types of Cancers
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Genito-Urinary Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Artificial Limbs (Prosthetics)
- Ophthalmology (Eye Conditions)
You can find detailed diseases under the Sehat Sahulat Program Click here.
Eligible Provinces for Sehat Sahulat Program
The current Govt of Pakistan PTI started the Sehat Card Program in the following areas of Pakistan:
- Azad Kashmir
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Tribal Areas
- Gilgit Baltistan
The health facility is given in the above-said areas of Pakistan.
How to Check Eligibility of Sehat Sahulat Card?
If you want to check eligibility for National Health Card open the website
Click Here: Check Sehat Sahulat Eligibility
Or SMS your National Identity Card Number to 8500, to check your eligibility in the program. One more option is also available here to call at 080009009.
Sehat Sahulat Card Hospital List
Eligible persons with having National Health Card can take treatment in many public and private hospitals of Pakistan. If you want to know the hospital name, please click here and check the list of hospitals for the Sehat Sahulat Program.
Click Here: Sehat Sahulat Hospital List
Who is Eligible for Sehat Card?
The program includes all those identified in the poverty survey conducted under the Benazir Income Support Program.
Here you can read the Urdu document where all the eligibility is mentioned.
Click Here: Who is Eligible for Health Card
How many times we can Use Health Card
You can use it for a minimum of Rs. 60,000/- and maximum Rs.300,000/- per anum. You can only use it for medical purposes.
How to Get Sehat Sahulat Card
- Step 1: Check your eligibility, SMS CNIC at 8500. You will receive a message of eligibility or not eligible.
- Step 2: In case you have been declared eligible, you can receive your Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card from the card distribution center developed in your district.
- Step 3: Determine the empaneled hospitals for Sehat Sahulat Program. Take the following documents when you visit the impaneled Government/ Private hospital. Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card, Original CNIC, B-form (In case of child treatment).
- Step 4: After reaching the empaneled hospital you may approach the dedicated SSP representative counter for further assistance. The SSP staff shall verify your Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card and will guide you to the relevant hospital department for the treatment.
- Step 5: The cost of treatment after the patient has been admitted to the hospital shall be charged from the Sehat Insaf card / Qaumi Sehat Card.
- Step 6: Call us at 0800-09009, for your feedback. You will also receive a call from the SSP staff to take your feedback for the experience and treatment received. You can also send us your feedback/complaints through our website feedback form.
For details visit the link: Apply Online for Sehat Sahulat Card
News and UpdatesDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.