pak army jobs as captain director short service commission 2021
|Date Posted:||Sunday 13th of June 2021|
|Occupational Category:||Security Forces|
|Hiring Organization:||Pakistan Army|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Sunday 4th of July 2021|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Apply Now Online|
- Information Communication and Technology Officers ICTOs
Basic requirements for the Lahore jobs 2023:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate's Province.
- Must have a Bachelordegree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Pakistan Army Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Security Forces Jobs in Lahore:Please follow these simple steps:
Join Pak Army as Captain
Director Short Service Commission
Online Registration from 14 June to 04-07-2021
|1||Captain (Information Communication and Technology Officers ICTOs)|
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online via the Pak Army official website from 14 June 2021 to 04 July 2021.
- Other details will be visible on the website after 14 June 2021.
If you are interested in applying for the Information Communication and Technology Officers ICTOs jobs in Lahore and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Latest pak army jobs as captain director short service commission 2021 AdvertisementDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.