wah cantonment boys school and college teaching jobs 2021
|Date Posted:||Tuesday 4th of May 2021|
|Job City:||Wah Cantonment|
|Hiring Organization:||Wah Cantonment Boys School and College|
|Experience Required:||5 Years|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||Thursday 20th of May 2021|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Apply Now Online|
- Lab Assistant
- PTI Teacher
- Montessori Teacher
- Senior Teacher
Basic requirements for the Wah Cantonment jobs 2023:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of candidate's Province.
- Must have a Mastersdegree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Wah Cantonment Boys School and College Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirement.
- Benevolent fund facility
How to apply for these Teaching Jobs in Wah Cantonment:Please follow these simple steps:
Wah Cantonment Boys School and College
|Senior Teacher||MA/MSc+ B.Ed|
|School Teacher||BA/BSc+ B.Ed|
How To Apply
Interested candidates apply through cbwah.gov.pk/en
- Postal Address: Wah Cantonment Boys School and College, Lala Rukh Colony Wah Cantt.
- Phone: 051-9055-21033
- Publish Date: 04-05-2021
- Due date: 20-05-2021
If you are interested in applying for the Senior Teacher jobs in Wah Cantonment and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Latest wah cantonment boys school and college teaching jobs 2021 AdvertisementDownload Advertisement
If you are searching for jobs in Pakistan 2023 then you arelucky to be here. Yourdesired job is some clicks away, scroll down this page and select the category or joband apply online. We upload the newspaper jobs 2023 on a daily basis as you canbrowse Jang newspaper, Dawn newspaper, Express newspaper, Dunya newspaper, The News an Englishnewspaper and another English newspaper Dawn from different cities of Pakistan.